Tamiya 1/14 R/C Scania R620 6X4 Highline Truck Blue Model Kit
Model Number: 56327
Surface: On Road
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
The Tamiya Scania R620 6X4 Highline Blue Edition is a wonderful piece of machinery in 1/14 scale and is the latest addition to the rc Tractor Truck lineup.
This massive tractor truck features 3-axle and is approximately 458mm long. Beautifully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from the fenders, just like the actual truck.
The accurately modeled fenders themselves are removable for realistically depicting a low carrying load.
Realistic chassis and suspension further add to the imposing form of this unique model.
This special edition of 1/14 R/C Scania R620 6x4 Highline assembly kit comes with body components which are beautifully pre-painted in TS-51 Racing Blue (Urethane clear topcoat applied).
About the Scania R620 6X4 Highline Model
- Attach the Multi Function Control Unit (MFC-01, not included) to provide sound effects such as attaching/detaching any of the currently available trailers, as well as other easily distinguishable truck sounds, included in the Multi Function Unit LEDs accurately recreate the trucks front and rear lights.
- 3-Speed Transmission allows gear shifting to be controlled during driving for added realism.
- Metal leaf spring suspension.
- Cabin tilts forward just like the full-sized truck.
- Type RS540 motor included.
- ESC, 4-channel transmitter, battery pack & charger not included.
- Also compatible with a wide range of Tractor Truck Option Parts for further customization.
SEMI-TRUCK KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56501 - Tractor truck electrical unit set
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
- 56511 - Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56327 R/C Scania R620 6X4 Highline Model Kit
Reviewed by Mikey
Loved building it. Instructions a bit unclear in places but got there. Light control unit fitted a bit backward to get set up with control BUT phoned wonderland and got 1st class advice.
Reviewed by Nathan Fletcher
Great for the enthusiast
Great kit, expensive but worth every penny. Sometimes the instructions could do with being clearer and you MUST go sparingly with the grease. I used all mine in the rear diffs leaving none for the gearbox. All in all though a great kit and very rewarding.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.