Tamiya 1/14 R/C Mercedes Arocs 3363 Light Gun Metal
Model Number: 56359
Surface: On Road
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya Mercedes Arocs 3363 6x4 Classic Space 1/14 scale in Light Gun Metal is a radio controlled truck model kit recreating the first narrow bodied European tractor model in the Tamiya Tractor Truck Series. The full-size subject is the German company's heavy duty tractor head that debuted in 2013. Powered by a 630hp 15.6-liter inline-6, the actual Arocs is capable of hauling massive loads of up to 250 tons.
This pre-painted model kit has Body/Cab parts, pre-painted in Light Gun Metal
The Tamiya rendition faithfully captures the truck's modern form with the use of ABS plastic body parts and a number of metal chassis components. One look at the detailed interior and auxiliary equipment, such as air tanks, will confirm that the body features replica-quality realism, which is further enhanced with metal transfers depicting emblems and numerous metal-plated parts. The chassis is built for durability as it uses aluminum side channels with resin cross members. Drivability is accomplished by power from the front-mounted motor and is transmitted via a propeller shaft to the rear axle; built-in differential gears guarantee smooth cornering. Gear changes can be made via a separately-sold Tamiya 4-channel transmitter.
- Scale: 1/14
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Leaf spring
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Friction damper
- Shock damper material: Aluminum
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Radial
- Body material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis material: Aluminum & plastic
- LED Light buckets: Yes
- LED lights: No
- Motor; 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Metal and plastic bushings
- Length: 529mm
- Width: 190mm
- Height: 267mm
- Interior details include: seat and dashboard.
- 3-axle chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members.
- A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a 4ch R/C transmitter.
- Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf spring dampers and friction dampers.
- Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailers.
- Compatible with the tractor truck option parts (TROP) Items 56531, 56532, 56536 and 56538. Use with Multi- Function Control Unit MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic LED lights and sounds.
- Requires: 4 or more channel radio gear
- Requires: 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires: TS plastic model paint
- Requires: ESC or Truck MFU
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56359 1/14 R/C Mercedes Arocs 3363 Light Gun Metal 6x4 Classic Space Truck Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.