Tamiya 1/14 R/C Grand Hauler Full Option RTR Blue
Model Number: 23800
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya Grand Hauler Full Option Factory Finish Blue is an Expert Built, Ready-to-Run truck in the Tamiya RC Tractor Truck lineup.
Realistic chassis and suspension further add to the imposing form of this unique model.
About the Scania R620 6X4 Highline Model
- Pre-assembled and painted
- Includes Tamiya 4-Channel Radio Control Handset, 7.2v Battery & Charger
- Includes Multi Function Unit to provide lights, sounds and a host of other functions
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Drive Train: Gearbox (3-speed)
- Gear Ratio: 10.6:1 - With the 3-speed gearbox, 10.6:1, 17.7:1 and 32.4:1 are possible
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Engine: Electric 540
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)
- Also compatible with a wide range of Tractor Truck Option Parts for further customization.
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 23800 R/C Grand Hauler Full Option Factory Finish Blue
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.