Tamiya 1/14 R/C Mercedes Benz 1850L Truck Model Kit
Model Number: 56307
Surface: On Road
The Tamiya Mercedes Benz 1850L in 1/14 scale is a radio controlled truck. The 1850L delivery truck is regarded as a new trend setter with its aerodynamically sophisticated appearance and extremely reliable mechanics. Tamiya's model of the Mercedes-Benz 1850L realistically captures the looks of the full-sized truck.
- Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
- Width: 7.95 inches (202mm)
- Wheelbase: 14.17 inches (360mm)
- Front Tread: 6.14 inches (156mm)
- Rear Tread: 5.43 inches (138mm)
- Weight: 8.84 lbs. (4010g)
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Drive Train: Gearbox (3-speed)
- Gear Ratio: 10.6:1 - With the 3-speed gearbox, 10.6:1, 17.7:1 and 32.4:1 are possible
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Engine: Electric 540
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)
- Radio Control Unit: (not included) Can be operated with a 2-channel radio but a 4-channel system is recommended for potential future options.
- Trailer: The Mecedes-Benz 1850L has a built-in trailer made of high quality aluminum.
- Battery: Requires a 7.2V battery and charger
- Needs ESC: Electric Speed Controller or a Truck MFU
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56501 - Tractor truck electrical unit set
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
- 56507 - Telescopic antenna
- 56511 - Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56307 R/C Mercedes Benz 1850L Model Kit
Reviewed by Craig Harker
Looking forward to building this kit to add to my truck collection. Service was good quick delivery
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.