Tamiya R/C Wild Willy 2 Model Kit
Model Number: 58242
Surface: Off Road
The Tamiya Wild Willy 2 in 1/10th scale is a reproduction of the popular original Willd Willy from the mid 80s.
The new Wild Willy radio control kit has an all new chassis and larger tires allowing it to tread over rough terrain. Of course the Tamiya Wild Willy 2 WR-02 trade mark is the animated wheelie capability thanks to an all new wheelie bar. This radio control car is a must for all off road R/C enthusiasts.
About the model
- Chassis: WR-02
- Length: 12.80 inches (325mm)
- Width: 12.20 inches (380mm)
- Wheelbase: 6.77 inches (172mm)
- Front Tread: 7.87 inches (200mm)
- Rear Tread: 7.87 inches (200mm)
- Weight: 3.77 lbs. (1710g)
- Chassis: ABS Monocoque
- Suspension: 4 wheel independent
- Damper Type: Plastic coil over friction
- Drive Train: 2WD gearbox
- Gear Ratio: 18.3:1
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Motor Included: Electric type 540
- Speed Controller Included: Electronic Speed Controller
- Wheel/Tire Type: Chrome/V-Lug Pattern
- Body Included: Styrene (plastic) body is molded in a military green color
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Humbrol acrylic spray paints
Model: 58242 R/C Wild Willy 2 Model Kit
Reviewed by Daniel Griffiths
Loads of fun...
I had a Wild Willy years ago and loved it, and I have to say this is even better, Tamiya now include an ESC which gives you loads more control, the improved wheelie bar and wider wheel base makes it more stable. Great to build and just great fun to drive, pop wheelies, and bash around. And it looks ace too.
Reviewed by Peter Brooker
Excellent Product and Service
Everything arrived on time and intact - Seriously ejoyable building the RC and it goes like a dream - My son loves it and mates all want one!!!
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.