Tamiya R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift Model Kit
Model Number: 58415
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 12 days on 1st February 2017
It can be pre-ordered below.
The Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Tundra High-Lift is a radio controlled car accurately recreates the real life pick-up that comes with optional parts that allows you to raise the body, just like the real vehicle.
About the model
- The durable ladder frame chassis features steel channels and resin cross members for high strength.
- Equipped amidships for a lower center of gravity is a 3-speed transmission allowing gear changing and realistic low speed driving.
- Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type ofterrain.
- Powered by a type 540 motor. (included)
- The full-time 4WD guarantees road hugging performance.
- The differential can be locked in place to enable improved performance on any surface it may face.
- The newly designed chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings precisely catch the essence of the Pick-up truck. Because the Tundra is fitted with similar side-block tires like the F-350 (58372), it is possible to change them with any other cross country tires.
- Loading the separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit (Item 53957) MFC-02 will further enhance the truck and put a wide range of realistic light, sound, and vibration effects at your fingertips.
- For dressing-up the model, snow boards (2) and roof racks are included.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Humbrol acrylic spray paints
- ESC: Electronic Speed Controller
Model: 58415 R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift Model Kit
Reviewed by COLIN PEGG
Not so good
Bag a had screws missing had to top up with screw left over from outher kits. Had to contact wonderland models as one of the half shafts had no splines on the end. Must of put in wrong part in kit or not made right.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.