Tamiya R/C Subaru Brat Model Kit
Model Number: 58384
Surface: Off Road
The Tamiya Subaru Brat in 1/10th scale brings back another R/C classic. The radio control truck kit comes with two bodyshells, one being the plastic, highly detailed body similar to the one which came with original radio control kit, the second is a modern poly carb shell to use to take the knocks.The 4-wheel independent suspension and 540 motor makes the Tamiya Subaru Brat rc truck great off road as well as on.
About the Model
- High-quality 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Subaru BRAT, one of Tamiyas early R/C creations.
- Same 2WD chassis as used for ITEM# 58354 The Frog, with 4-wheel independent suspension to handle tough off-road driving.
- Comes with two body shells, one made of plastic material similar to the original BRAT for a nostalgic feel and one made from durable polycarbonate material.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Electronic Speed Control Unit (TEU-101BK) also included.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Humbrol acrylic spray paints for hard plastic
- Paint: PS for polycarbonate
Model: 58384 R/C Subaru Brat Model Kit
Reviewed by david morris
Fast and easy purchase. Well packed. Prompt delivery. As is usual with all Tamiya products assembly is fast and easy with very good build instructions.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.