Tamiya R/C Opel Calibra V6 DTM Model Kit
Model Number: 47461
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: On Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya R/C Opel Calibra V6 DTM Model Kit is a 1/10 scale radio controlled car based on the TA-02SW (Short & Wide) Chassis in the Tamiya on-road range.
Get some 1990s touring car action with this welcome return for the Opel Calibra V6 to the Tamiya R/C model line-up! The 1994 model’s stylish, bulky 2-door body is recreated in polycarbonate with separately molded side mirrors, wiper arms and rear wing, and two big sticker sheets to decorate it.
The polycarbonate body captures the bulky form with separate parts recreating the side mirrors, etc.
Two big sticker sheets recreate the various sponsors and other markings. Masking stickers are also included.
The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TA02 chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 448mm, width: 185mm, height: 131mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
- The bulky 1990s form of the Calibra V6 is captured in style by a polycarbonate body, with separate parts recreating the side mirrors, wiper arms and rear wing.
- The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TA02 chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame.
- Openable gearboxes house a front 3-bevel gear differential and rear ball differential.
- The TA02 features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and CVA dampers for smooth, responsive handling.
- White mesh type wheels are paired with slick tires.
- Included in the kit are two big sticker sheets to recreate the various sponsors and other markings, plus masking stickers for use in the paint job.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor.
- Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Length: 435mm
- Width: 202mm
- Height: 130mm
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate
Model: 47461 Opel Calibra V6 DTM Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.