Tamiya 1/10 R/C Fire Dragon 2020 Model kit
Model Number: 47457
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 13 days on 4th October 2021
It can be pre-ordered below.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya Fire Dragon is a 1/10 RC Buggy in the Tamiya Radio Control Cars ranges.
The Fire Dragon was the machine used by the main character of the manga series "Radicon Boy" and was first released as an R/C model back in 1989. Featuring a unique body styling and parts for a driver figure, this colorful buggy is a great way for beginners to get started with this hobby and for veterans of R/C to remind themselves of their childhood years. This updated re-release edition incorporates some updated parts to improve durability.
User-Friendly 4WD Drivetrain
Durable chassis features motor mounted amidships, which powers all four wheels via a shaft drive system. The simple, yet effective, suspension is made up of upper I-arms and lower H-arms for an efficient double wishbone setup. CVA oil dampers at all four corners help absorb shocks from rough terrain while differential gears in the front and rear gearboxes help put the power to the ground smoothly.
• Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 139mm.
• The chassis consists of a tough bathtub frame plus front and rear gearboxes with suspension attached.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers for a superior ride, and a front stabilizer for a firm setup.
• A new aluminum motor mount gives improved rigidity.
• Front and rear sealed differentials are die-cast 3-bevel types for superior handling feel.
• Adjusters in the 3-piece steering tie-rod setup to alter toe.
• Body is molded in polycarbonate and pre-painted red. Just apply stickers to complete it.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
Model: 47457 R/C Fire Dragon 2020
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.