Tamiya R/C Dark Impact Model Kit (ESC Required)
Model Number: 58370
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 25 days on 4th June 2021
It can be pre-ordered below.
The Tamiya Dark Impact is a 1/10th scale radio control car specially designed to excel in off-road buggy racing. It features a mid-rear mounted motor and longitundinally mounted battery for optimum balance for jumping.
The Tamiya Dark Impact radio control buggy has its battery inserted through the bottom of the DF-03 chassis, eliminating need to remove body, which makes routine maintenance easy and quick. High performance shaft drive 4WD combines with suspension system featuring extra long suspension arms for improved stability and off-road handling making this radio control Tamiya Dark Impact buggy formidable.
About the Model
- High performance 1/10 4WD buggy chassis designed for off-road racing.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features CVA oil dampers and extra long suspension arms for improved stability and handling.
- Includes sealed diff gearbox indispensable for off-road running.
- Features full ball bearings
- Includes 540 type motor
- Newly designed off-road tires and wheels featured larger diameter and width, and new tread pattern designed for excellent running and control on hard dirt tracks
- Tires: High Density Spike Tires K (4WD/Front, 62/25), High Density Spike Tires K (Rear, 62/35)
- Wheels: Large Dish Wheels (4WD/Front, 62/25), Large Dish Wheels (Rear 62/35)
- 2.94 internal gear ratio.
Wide Variety of Replacement Parts and Hop-Up Parts are separately available. Click Here to view
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
THIS KIT REQUIRES:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for polycarbonate
- ESC: Electronic Speed Controller
Model: 58370 R/C Dark Impact Model Kit (ESC Required)
Reviewed by Karl Gvalda
Dark impact rc kit
Arrived today so chuffed, the last time I built a tamiya kit was 30 years ago, very good service and I will be using wonderland models again thanks guys.
Reviewed by Turdeater
Easy build nice car
Very very easy to construct, eay to drive and best of all cheap for a 4wd off roader. Come ball raced withe oil shocks!
Reviewed by Bradleyshaw
Hard to build fast good at ramps best car I've bought
Reviewed by Colin McCulloch
Challenging build and great performance. Dont be afraid of the dark!
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.