Mtroniks Viper Eco27 Electronic Speed Controller
Model Number: ECO27
The Mtroniks Viper Eco27 is manufactured in the UK by Mtroniks who have designed the updated, more intelligent VIPER range of ESCs. The series consists of forwards only, reversible & marine spec controllers handling every job you can expect from the latest state of the art technology.
NEW built in failsafe to protect against complete loss of signal or when out of range (compatible with all manufacturers receivers).
- Compatible with Carson 6 Channel Radios
- ABSOLUTE short circuit and motor overload protection
- 27 turn motor limit
- Dual core microprocessor
- 4-8 cells 4.8-9.6v input voltage
- Adjustable features include programmable punch on the forwards only range and programmable reverse (including disable) & programmable brakes on the reversible range
- 4 Layer super power circuit board
- Thermal integrated protection system
- Digital one touchset up
- Legendary 100% waterproof design
- Dimensions : L39.0mm x W34.0mm x H13.0mm
- Weight : 55g is a RC spare part for the Thunder Tiger MTA-4. You can use this radio control acessory to upgrade or maintain your Thunder Tiger MTA-4 radio control car.
Please Note: This ESC is not compatible with the Carson Reflex 2 Channel Radio
Model: ECO27 Viper Eco27
Reviewed by Gordon Robertson
Viper Eco 27
Delivered as stated, whit mare can I say.
Reviewed by James Gardiner
ECO 27 electronic speed controller
Recommended by Wonderland for use with Tamiya truck. Very good advice, good product, good service.
Reviewed by paul williams
this is a must have for any rc trucks
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.