Meng Models 1/35 French Char 2C Super Heavy Tank
Brand: Meng Models
Model Number: TS-009
The Meng Models 1/35 French Char 2C Super Heavy Tank from the plastic tank model kits range accurately recreates the real life French tank designed at the end of World War I. This model requires paint and glue to complete.
Char 2C was a French super heavy tank designed in the last phase of WWI. It’s still the biggest tank ever taken into production in the world. It was developed by a French shipyard, Forges et Chantiers de la Méditerranée (FCM) located near Toulon. It had a crew of 12. Its main armament was a 75mm gun and auxiliary armament was four 8mm machine guns. It was 10.27m long and 3m wide with a loaded weight of 69t. It was powered by two German Maybach 250hp engines via electric transmission. It could drive at the speed of 12-15km/h. Its armour- 45mm at the front and 22mm at the sides- could stand the attack of anti-tank weapons in the 1920s and 1930s. Most interestingly, the 10 Char 2Cs ever produced were named after the ancient regions of France.
This 1/35 scale French Super Heavy Tank Char 2C plastic model kit precisely replicates the features of the first riveted super heavy multi-turret tank designed during WWI. Lights are provided with clear parts. All grilles of the engine compartment are represented in PE parts. Cement-free workable tracks are easy to assemble. Paint options are offered for three vehicles (No.90/93/97). Total length: 293.2mm, Width: 85.2mm.
- This giant is more massive than its contemporaries with beautiful structure.
- One-piece slide-molded turret is perfectly represented with rivet details.
- The giant engine compartment has rich details and the air intake grille is represented by precise PE parts.
- Small turret is molded in one-piece by slide-mold technology to ensure structural integrity and the high level of detail.
- Geometric shape of the tank is represented faithfully.
- Unique early type running gear is reproduced as the real structure and ball-mounted machine guns are rotatable.
- The hull is delicately represented with rivet details and the grille will be enhanced with PE parts.
- Workable track links can be assembled without cement and it is movable after assembly.
- The kit contains tan-colored sprues, black track parts, one clear sprue, one PE fret and one decal sheet.
Manufacturer: Meng Models
Model: TS-009 French Char 2C Super Heavy Tank
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.