Meng Models 1/35 French AUF1 155mm SPG
Brand: Meng Models
Model Number: TS-004
The Meng Models French AUF1 155mm SPG Model Kit in 1/35 scale from the plastic tank model range accurately recreates the real life French SPG.
This Meng Models tank model requires paint and glue to complete. This is just one of many great kits from the Meng Models plastic models range.
For this model we recommend using paints from the following ranges.
We also highly recommend the following ranges for tools and accessories.
- The powerful AUF1 is perfectly modeled and its uniquely shaped polygonal turret is beautifully reproduced, showing the majestic appearance of the real item.
- A variety of equipment on front glacis plate are reproduced as real ones and large and unique head lights are realistically represented.
- Engine deck is richly detailed; all tools and equipment on rear hull are exactly reproduced; engine radiator grille is delicate and detailed.
- Extremely characteristic recoil system is precisely represented with realistic and attractive structure
- Equipment and control panel inside turret are exactly reproduced.
- Realistic torsion bar system helps the model to run across rugged surface like the real tank.
- Finely designed painting mask makes painting of wheels and tracks easier and more interesting.
- The kit contains green, brown and clear sprues, a decal sheet, a PE sheet as well as a painting mask.
Manufacturer: Meng Models
Model: TS-004 French AUF1 155mm Self-Propelled Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.