HPI Racing Trophy 4.6 4WD Nitro Truggy 2.4GHz RTR RC Car
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: 107014
Surface: Off Road
The HPI Trophy 4.6 4WD Nitro Buggy 2.4GHZ RTR Radio Controlled off-road racer has been updated with the latest in 2.4GHz radio technology, waterproof servos and a waterproof receiver & battery compartment!
The Trophy Truggy 4.6 is the perfect way to get into nitro 1/8 truggies! A 'truggy' is part truck with its big tyres and pick-up truck style bodyshell, and it's also part buggy with the main drivetrain components, chassis and suspension being taken directly from or derived from a 1/8th scale rallycross buggy chassis. Truggies are a popular racing class around the world! This car has got everything you need for anything you want to do. For bashing fun and big-air stunts, it has a durable aluminium chassis, braces and shock towers, and for race track performance and tuning the Trophy is equipped with the amazingly powerful Nitro Star F4.6 HPI engine, angle-pin racing tyres, oil-filled shocks, turnbuckles and plenty of tuning adjustment possibilities.
In addition to being race-bred and ready for track action, the updated Trophy Truggy 4.6 looks great, too. The aerodynamic racing truck bodyshell features a brand new paint design, and the Shredder Block angle pin racing tyres are wrapped around cool black chrome Edge 7-spoke wheels. The rear wing isn't just for looks, either - it gives the Trophy loads of downforce and control in the air. To top everything off, HPI have updated the anodizing of the shock caps, wheel nuts and more to HPI-spec bright orange!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD nitro racing truggy
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof receiver/battery box protects battery and receiver from the elements
- Waterproof laydown steering servo for low CG and awesome handling
- Waterproof throttle/brake servo
- Covered air filter keeps water away from the air intake
- Low centre of gravity (CG) design for great track performance
- Strong and reliable Nitro Star F4.6 engine with 2.9hp
- Strong engine mount and large flywheel opening for starter boxes
- Easy and simple pullstarter for instant action
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Thick 6061 aluminium shock towers are strong and durable
- Thick steering brace for increased chassis stiffness
- Low-profile aluminium radio tray securely mounts servos
- Race-tuned suspension design for awesome traction
- Extra-long, oi-filled shocks with aluminium shock bodies
- Multiple shock and camber link locations for extra race tuning
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Tough front bumper protects against crash damage
- Extra-large 160cc fuel tank gives you plenty of runtime
- Powerful, adjustable & vented front and rear steel disk brakes
- Strong fibre brake pads for longevity and fade resistance
- All-terrain Shredder Block angle pin tyres for grip and traction
- Intelligent fuel line routing to keep things neat and tidy
- Cast aluminium steering knuckles for increased strength
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out
- Slick racing truck bodyshell is prepainted and cut out for instant race looks
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
- Extra suspension mounts included for tuning options
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
Nitro Car Fuel
Glow Plug Igniter
Model: 107014 Trophy 4.6 Nitro Truggy 2.4GHz RTR Radio Control Car
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.