HPI Racing Maverick RC Scout 4WD 2.4GHz RTR Rock Crawler
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: MV12505
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The HPI Maverick Scout RC is a true 'go anywhere' off roader! A rock crawler that's ready to crawl and take on the world, straight from the box! The tough full-time 4WD system makes sure you always have the power where you need it most. This Is the perfect introduction to the world of rock crawling in one easy package! 2.4 GHz radio gives interference free running and keeps you in control.
Maverick kits bring you all the stability, performance and ease of use that you could ask for!
- Crystal Free 2.4Ghz Transmitter and Receiver with built in Failsafe
- 9Kg high torque steering servo
- Over 6 inches of suspension travel at over 80 degrees articulation!
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side by side cells
- 4 oil filled rebuildable shocks with progressive springs
- Special titanium anodised shock tops
- 1:48 super low gear ratio for high torque
- Super strong twin vertical plate chassis
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- 2.2 Inch beadlock wheels
- Medium compound crawler tyres offer all round performance and durability
- Pre cut body factory finished
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Ready-To-Crawl straight from the box!
Model: MV12505 Maverick Scout RC 4WD 2.4GHz RTR Radio Control Rock Crawler
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.