HPI Racing Maverick RC Strada XT 4WD 2.4GHz RTR Truggy
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: MV12614
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 46 days on 7th April 2018
It can be pre-ordered below.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The HPI Strada XT EVO 4WD Truggy is for the person that wants maximum power combined with ground-hugging performance and the toughness to get over any obstacle! The low-slung truggy bodyshell offers maximum aerodynamic benefits while the rear spoiler provides maximum rear traction for blistering acceleration. This is the total package for racing and fun!
- Waterproof Electronics
- MM-22 powerful 540 motor
- MSC-30BR-WP forward/reverse waterproof speed control with 12-turn brushed motor limit
- MBP-22 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included with Tamiya battery plug
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo
- Crystal-free 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Large titanium anodised motor heatsink
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- Fully adjustable racing suspension
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with progressive springs
- Special titanium anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- Aluminium titanium anodised lightweight centre shaft
- 4 large ‘block pin' tyres
- Attractive 6-cut dish wheels
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Moulded protective gear cover
- Ready-to-Run with battery and charger
4 x AA Batteries
Model: MV12614 Maverick RC Strada XT EVO 4WD 2.4GHz RTR Radio Control Truggy
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.