HPI Racing Maverick RC Strada Brushless XB EVO RTR Buggy
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: MV12621
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The HPI Maverick Strada XB EVO Brushless 4WD RC 1/10 RTR Electric Buggy: Want to hit the track with all four wheels spinning, grabbing as much traction as possible, with a high-performance racing car? Then the Strada XB Evo brushless-powered 4WD buggy is for you! The low-slung buggy design hugs the ground and has perfect control in the air so you can sail gracefully over the jumps and get loads of acceleration from all four tyres! The aerodynamics, 4WD drivetrain and powerful electronics provide the ideal blend of sleekness and power to help give the Strada XB Evo extreme performance!
- MM-22BL 3215KV brushless motor with 4mm gold-plated plugs
- MSC-30BL-WP brushless FWD/Brake/Reverse Waterproof ESC
- MBP-26 3000mAh Ni-MH battery with low-loss HXT connector using 4mm gold-plated plugs
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo
- Crystal-free 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- Fully adjustable racing suspension
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with progressive springs
- Special titanium anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- Aluminium titanium anodised lightweight centre shaft
- 4 ‘multi-surface' tyres
- Attractive 16-spoke wheels
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Moulded 1-piece rear wing
- Moulded protective gear cover
4 x AA Batteries
Model: MV12621 Maverick RC Strada Brushless XB EVO 4WD 2.4GHz RTR Radio Control Buggy
Reviewed by Geraint Harding
Amazing car :) very quick and fun to mod
I bought this a few weeks back and didnt like the red so ordered the blue chassis which was cheap.. very easy to adjust settings on remote and a very fast car.. i would advise buying a couple more batterys as this is so addictive you will be dissapointed when the battery runs dry .. deffo worth the money and very quick delivery
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.