HPI Racing Maverick RC Strada DT Brushless Desert Truck
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: MV12628
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The HPI Maverick Strada DT Brushless 1/10 RTR Radio Controlled Desert Truck with 4 oil-filled shocks, 4WD traction, brushless motor and long-travel suspension, is the ultimate truck for blasting through all types of terrain! The large tractor tread tyres and desert truck bodyshell provide awesome looks while the 4WD drivetrain and strong suspension give you the toughness you expect from a desert truck!
- MM-22BL 3215KV brushless motor with 4mm gold-plated plugs
- MSC-30BL-WP brushless FWD/Brake/Reverse Waterproof ESC
- MBP-26 3000mAh Ni-MH battery
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo
- MTX/MRX-243 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- Fully adjustable suspension
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with coil-over springs
- Aluminum gold anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- Aluminum gold anodised upper deck
- Aluminum gold anodised lightweight centre shaft
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Moulded 1-piece rear wing
- Moulded protective gear cover
4 x AA Batteries
Model: MV12628 Maverick RC Strada Red Brushless DT 4WD 2.4GHz RTR Radio Control Desert Truck
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.