HPI Racing Maverick ION XB Electric Buggy 2.4GHz RTR
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: MV12807
Surface: Off Road
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
The HPI Maverick ION XB Electric Buggy 2.4GHz RTR is the very latest 2015 version of the best selling electric off road radio controlled buggy. This pre-assembled 1/18 scale 4WD radio controlled Buggy features a 2.4GHz radio control unit along with the MM-28 370 Motor and pre-painted body. Ready built and ready to run straight from the box.
The iON shares the same spare parts list as the existing models for easy parts availability, plus the Maverick iON range has been updated with new-spec electronics! The Maverick iON kits lead the way with fantastic brand new top-spec features: a Maverick Element 1200mAh Ni-MH battery, MTX-248 2.GHz radio and a 2-in-1 waterproof MSRS-248 receiver/speed controller.
The motor fitted in the Maverick iON is the reliable MM-28 370-size motor, so drivers can keep having fun for hours and hours! The 4WD drivetrain uses ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to durable driveshafts and finally to the grippy rubber wheels at all four corners.
The Maverick iON features a complete set of gold-colored shock caps for the oil-filled shock absorbers. These add an extra bit of color and style to the chassis, just to make it look that much cooler! The suspension also features dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, with reliable C-hub style front hubs and extra-strong single-piece rear hubs. The strong MS-28 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features and integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
- Fully assembled 1/18th scale 4WD vehicles complete with radio, battery and charger
- NEW iON RX rallycross car with realistic rally hatchback body and racing wing
- NEW for all iON kits: MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC
- NEW for all iON kits: Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery
- NEW for all iON kits: MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter
- MM-28 370 Motor
- MS-28 steering servo
- Protective gear cover
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Rebuildable ol-filled shocks with progressive springs
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- NEW for all iON kits: gold-colored shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Fully ball bearing supported drive train
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells
- NEW for all iON kits: range of gold-anodized aluminum option parts available
Model: MV12807 Maverick ION XB Electric Buggy 2.4GHz RTR
Reviewed by Joe
Exelent drive on the car very sturdy it last longer than other rc cars some of them only run for ten minutes but this one runs for hours perfect car for me.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.