HPI Racing Crawler King Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Truck RTR
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: 115118
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 65 days on 27th March 2018
It can be pre-ordered below.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Crawler King Ford F-150 SVT Raptor RTR 2.4GHz RC Car:
Take on any terrain with the all-wheel system! Fitted with waterproof components, full-time 4WD and super-tough straight axles, the Crawler King can get over the steepest rocks and ford deep streams without breaking a sweat!
The tough, ladder frame-style TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis is narrow so it can squeeze through the narrowest openings as it's climbing, while the articulated suspension design allows the solid axles to rotate to extreme angles. This gives the HB Rover tires at all four corners the grip and traction needed to pull the Crawler King up impossibly steep angles. The battery is secured in the front of the chassis, above the front axle, to give the Crawler King the best possible weight distribution, and waterproof electronics and receiver box let you take the truck through mud and across streams without worry.
The Crawler King is topped with an awesome Ford Raptor body for a fantastic scale look. The body is fully painted and features a bright red color with cool 'digital mud' details. It also features photorealistic decals so it looks exactly like the real thing as it's climbing up the hills and rocks in your local forest or park. Finishing off the Crawler King are beadlock-style wheels and the awesome-looking HB Rover tires.
- Durable Crawler King design
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run
- Unique Ford SVT Raptor body featuring custom 'digital mud' design
- Full-time 4WD shaft drive
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with pistol-grip radio
- Enclosed receiver box protects from the elements
- Forward-mounted battery for ideal weight distribution
- Real off-road truck suspension design
- Authentic straight-axle design
- Super-strong universal driveshafts
- HPI 55-turn crawling motor installed
- New spec LiPo-compatible SC-3SWP2 waterproof speed controller
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & 6-cell NiMH
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Grippy Championship-winning HB crawler tires
- Black 8-spoke beadlock style wheels
- Complete set of ball bearings
- Universal-fit body mounts allow huge range of optional bodies to fit
- Officially licensed, prepainted & detailed replica Ford SVT Raptor pick-up truck body
- Length: 431.8mm (17in)
- Width: 297.2mm (11.7in)
- Height: 254mm (10in)
- Wheelbase: 238.8mm (9.4in)
- Tires: 135mm x 69mm (5in x 3in)
- Suspension Travel: 152.4mm (6in)
Includes: 1 x 2000mAh battery, 1 x Universal charger, 4 x AA batteries
Model: 115118 Crawler King Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Electric Truck 2.4GHz RTR
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.