HPI Racing Bullet ST Flux Electric Truggy 2.4GHz RTR
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: 110662
Surface: Off Road
The HPI Bullet ST Flux Electric Truggy 2.4GHz RTR is the very latest 2015 version of the best selling electric off road radio controlled truck. This pre-assembled 1/10 scale 4WD radio controlled Monster Truck features a 2.4GHz radio control unit along with the Flux MMH-4000KV motor and pre-painted body. Ready built and ready to run straight from the box.
The refreshed HPI Bullet ST Flux, the ready-built off-road vehicle that's ideal for all off-road bashers and enthusiasts! Now featuring a cool waterproof electronics compartment for the battery and receiver, a sealed waterproof switch, waterproof steering servo and finally a waterproof speedo that allows you to keep running your Bullet in extreme conditions that would kill just about any other vehicle! Want to tackle that muddy bog? How about that stream crossing? A bit of rain about to fall? It's all good for the Bullet ST Flux! now truly a go-anywhere machine!
This Bullet is 1/10th scale monster truck fitted with a powerful 4WD drivetrain, the drivetrain is a full-time four-wheel drive shaft-type drivetrain, just like the one used in 1/8th scale buggies like the World Champion HB D815 buggy
The Bullet ST Flux is just one member of a family of HPI vehicles which are based around a durable 4WD shaft drivetrain, 2 shocks per wheel and double-deck aluminium chassis. The Bullet off-road trucks feature either Nitro Star 3.0 engines or silent Flux brushless motor systems, and are available in different off-road truck varieties. In short, you can get the precise flavour of off-road performance you want with the HPI Bullet!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered 4WD Monster Truck
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof receiver/battery box
- Strong and powerful HPI Flux MMH-4000KV brushless motor
- Waterproof HPI Flux EMH-3S speed controller with cooling fan and 3S LiPo capability!
- Forward/Brake/Reverse functionality for easy driving
- Fully programmable speed controller
- Waterproof steering servo
- Painted and detailed bodyshell ready to strut its stuff!
- 6061 aluminum chassis provides the ideal backbone
- Tough bumpers combine with skid plates to protect all 4 corners
- 8 oil-filled shocks provide a plush ride
- Extra-long suspension arms provide stability and balance
- Proven racing design throughout
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and super strong
- Double-pad slipper clutch design for extra drivetrain protection
- All-terrain tires look fantastic on black chrome wheels
- A smart metal washer prevents over-tightening of wheel nuts
- Additional track-tuning options included in the kit!
- 2 x 2S LiPo batteries: HPI Plazma 3000mAh battery and 4000mAh battery recommended.
- Li-Po Compatible Battery Charger - Such as the Etronix Powerpal Peak Plus AC NiMH/LiPo 1/3/5Amp Charger
Model: 110662 HPI Bullet ST Flux Electric Truggy 2.4GHz RTR
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.