HPI Racing Bullet ST 3.0 Nitro Truggy 2.4GHz RTR
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: 110660
Surface: Off Road
The HPI Bullet ST 3.0 Nitro Truggy 2.4GHz RTR is the very latest 2015 version of the best selling nitro off road radio controlled truggy. This pre-assembled 1/10 scale 4WD radio controlled Stadium Truck features a 2.4GHz radio control unit along with the Nitro Star G3.0 engine and pre-painted body. Ready built and ready to run straight from the box.
The refreshed HPI Bullet MT 3.0, the ready-built off-road vehicle that's ideal for all off-road bashers and enthusiasts! Now featuring a waterproof battery compartment, waterproof servos and rain cover for the air filter, the Bullet 3.0 is now truly a go-anywhere machine!
This Bullet is 1/10th scale nitro truggy fitted with a powerful 4WD drivetrain and extra-powerful HPI Nitro Star G3.0 engine with 2.2 horsepower, so it can power through all sorts of terrain and fly over any obstacles! Now fitted with a versatile and comfortable HPI 2.4GHz radio system, it's easier than ever to control the speed of the Bullet!
The Bullet MT 3.0 is just one member of a family of HPI vehicles which are based around a durable 4WD shaft drivetrain, 2 shocks per wheel and double-deck aluminium chassis. The Bullet off-road trucks feature either Nitro Star 3.0 engines or silent Flux brushless motor systems, and are available in different off-road truck varieties. In short, you can get the precise flavour of off-road performance you want with the HPI Bullet!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD Nitro Truggy
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof receiver/battery box
- Waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Covered air filter keeps water away from the air intake
- Painted and detailed bodyshell ready to strut its stuff!
- Strong and reliable Nitro Star G3.0 engine
- Easy and simple pullstarter for instant action
- Big 75cc fuel tank gives you plenty of runtime
- 6061 aluminium chassis provides the ideal backbone
- Tough bumpers combine with skid plates to protect all 4 corners
- 8 oil-filled shocks provide a plush ride
- Extra-long suspension arms provide stability and balance
- Proven racing design throughout
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and super strong
- Double-pad slipper clutch design for extra drivetrain protection
- Reliable disk brake with adjustable linkage
- All-terrain tyres look fantastic on black chrome wheels
- Intelligent fuel line routing to keep things neat and tidy
- A smart metal washer prevents over-tightening of wheel nuts
- Aluminium center brace for more durability over plastic brace
- Additional track-tuning options included in the kit!
Model: 110660 Bullet ST 3.0 Nitro Truggy 2.4GHz RTR
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.