HPI Racing 1/10 Jumpshot SC V2 Short Course 2.4GHz RTR
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: 120081
Surface: Off Road
The new HPI Racing Jumpshot SC V2 is the Short Course truck version of the Jumpshot platform, and features a sleek truggy body and rugged tires which give it fantastic looks and great performance! The V2 version is packed with brand new features for maximum fun anywhere you drive it! For extra speed, the new 12-turn 550-size motor with optimised gearing is great for fast acceleration and high top speeds, and the durability improvements include new drive-train gears, suspension parts and servo saver!
- Factory-built Ready To Run 2WD stadium truck
- NEW! 12-turn 550-size motor for maximum power
- NEW! Optimized gearing for great acceleration and top speed
- NEW! Metal idler gear in the transmission
- NEW! More durable spur and diff gears
- NEW! Revised servo saver
- NEW! Strengthened suspension links
- Tough aluminum TVP chassis design
- Battery box fits 6- or 7-cell NiMH flat style stick packs and 2S LiPo packs
- Battery easily accessible from bottom of chassis
- HPI SC-3SWP2 Waterproof LiPo-ready ESC
- NEW! ESC fitted with high-power T-Plug
- Enclosed receiver box
- 2.4 GHz radio system
- Oil-filled shock absorbers
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Sturdy body mounts
- Standard 12mm hex hub wheel fitting
- Pick-up truck style body with the latest HPI graphics
- Large all-terrain tires
- Chrome 6-spoke wheels
4 x AA batteries for transmitter
1 x 6- or 7-cell NiMH flat style stick pack
2S Li-Po pack with T-plug (Deans Plug)
Compatible charger for battery choice
Model: 120081 HPI Jumpshot SC V2 Electric Short Course Truck 2.4GHz RTR
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.