Hobbyzone Apprentice S 2 1.2m with SAFE RTF RC Plane
Model Number: 31000
Motor/Engine Type: Brushless Electric
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The HobbyZone Apprentice S 2 1.2m with SAFE RTF is the most versatile, capable and easiest to fly scale RC airplane yet!
Engineered for success, the HobbyZone® Apprentice® S 2 1.2m includes an array of beginner-focused features that make taking to the skies easy. It's perfect for first-time RC pilots interested in learning to fly with a more traditional trainer model!
- Scaled down from one of the best platforms ever designed for learning to fly radio controlled (RC) airplanes-the E-flite Apprentice STS 1.5m
- The best and most convenient traditional trainer for first-time pilots and experienced pilots who teach others to fly
- Equipped with exclusive SAFE® technology that helps prevent crashes and makes it easy to learn how to fly
- This RTF version is 100% complete including a controller/transmitter, battery and charger so there's nothing extra to buy or provide
- Full line of replacement/spare parts available
What's in the box:
- (1) HobbyZone Apprentice S 2 1.2m
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (1) 30A Brushless telemetry-capable ESC (installed)
- (4) Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR631 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum DXS 2.4GHz DSMX® Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum 1300mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Smart LiPo Battery
- (1) Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger
- (1) Product Manual
Model: HBZ31000 Apprentice S 2 with SAFE RTF RC Plane
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.