Carson Reflex Wheel START 2.4Ghz Radio Set
Model Number: C500102
The Carson Reflex Wheel START 2.4Ghz Radio Set is designed for Tamiya RC cars such as the Lunch Box Mini. As such we do not recommend it for Tamiya 1/10 or 1/12 scale R/C Models
- Operating voltage 4.8 - 6 V ~ 4 x AA
- 3 Channel Receiver
- 2 continuously adjustable, fully proportional channels
- Trim for both Throttle & Steering
- Dual rate/servo limit for both channels
- Servo/travel reverse for both channels
- integrated fail safe
- Futaba/Graupner-J/R Uni Plug system
- LED battery status indicator
- Carson Reflex Wheel START Handset 2.4Ghz 3 Channel Controller
- 2.4Ghz Carson START Receiver
- Should operate up to 100 metres or more.
- Anything beyond 100 metres cannot be safely controlled as the vehicle will be out of clear visual range.
- Not suitable for flight, and surface vessels (boats) are not recommended.
- Requires 4 x AA Batteries
- STEERING SERVO IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SET
Model: C500053 Reflex Wheel START 2.4GHZ Set
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.