Tamiya R/C Wild One Off Roader Model Kit
Now £178.99 (save £21.00)
Excl. VAT: £149.16
Due to its weight, some shipping options may not be available for this product.
The Tamiya R/C Wild One Off Roader Model Kit is a 1/10 scale radio controlled car on the tamiya off-road range.
The Wild One was originally released in 1985. 2012 marks the year it has been re-released to hobbyists who missed the kit the first time around.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Polycaronate body and durable roll cage are mounted on ABS resin bathtub type chassis.
- Semi-Pneumatic grooved front tires and rear spiked tires.
- Polycarbonate drive figure is included.
- Front and rear independent suspension is equipped with Aluminum dampers to offer superb off road performance.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Sticker sheet included (some markings are not recreated on this re-release version)
Wide Variety of Replacement Parts and Hop-Up Parts are separately available. Click Here to view
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate
Model: 58525 R/C Wild One Off Roader Model Kit