Tamiya 1/14 R/C Knight Hauler Truck Model Kit
Now £299.99 (save £200.00)
Excl. VAT: £249.99
The Tamiya Knight Hauler in 1/14 scale is a radio controlled truck. This truck features an originally designed truck body. Hood, large roof spoiler, interior, and lights (clear orange parts), which have been artistically rendered in exquisite detail.
Grill, tank, exhaust and steps have been beautifully rendered with metal plated parts. Kit includes stickers and 540 motor. 7.2V battery pack and R/C system are sold separately. the Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
Tamiya presents incredible sound and action options for the Tractor Truck Knight Hauler or any 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck with the R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit Item 56511. This system, when mounted on the truck is located inside the cabin with speaker to the front and the MFC-01 unit to the rear. The control unit is mounted inside the left tool box for easy access. The Multi-Function Control Unit is sold separately .
By using your transmitter sticks and the trims you can control the truck movements (forward/backward running and turns), horn, headlights, position lamps, roof lamps and speed indicators. You can also activate the back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps as well as engine revving. all lamps employed with the multi function unit are high brightness type LED.
They are employed to reproduce headlights, position lamps, roof lamps, speed indicators, fog lamps, back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps, which can be turned on/off with the transmitter.
The multi function unit offers 24 radio-controlled sounds that have been digitally recorded from an actual tractor truck. The R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit is capable of the following functions:
- Total length: 630mm
- Total width: 186mm
- Clearance: 19mm
- Weight Fully-Equipped: about 3,1kg (without multi function unit)
- Wheelbase: 476mm
- Tread F/R: 156/138mm
- Chassis Material: Aluminum and polycarbonate plastic
- Chassis Shape: Ladder Type Frame
- Suspension: Front and Rear Rigid Axle w/Metal Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Camber Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Toe Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Damper: F/R Aluminum Dummy Dampers
- Drive train: 2-axle
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: 1st gear 32.49:1, 2nd gear 17.76:1, 3rd gear 10.66:1
- Diff. gear system: F/R Bevel Gear Diff
- Motor: RS540 (standard in the kit)
- Tire Width: F/R both 22mm
- Tire Diameter: F/R both 88mm
- Requires eight R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter (sold separately).
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56501 - Tractor truck electrical unit set
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
- 56507 - Telescopic antenna
- 56511 - Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56314 R/C Knight Hauler Model Kit
Send to a friend
Tamiya 1/14 R/C Knight Hauler Truck Model Kit 27th March 2013
An excellent product a joy to build. delivery was within 24hours of ordering thank you.
Tamiya 1/14 R/C Knight Hauler Truck Model Kit 25th February 2012
This kit is excellently engineered and was a pleasure to assemble. The selection of materials used is very well thought out and the labelling of parts is very clear.
The instructions were comprehensive and reasonably clear. Care is needed, however to make sure that you don't miss anything because some pages can be very busy with everything being given in four languages!
Next Day Delivery is a bit misleading as this means "next day after collection by the carrier" which seems be at about 14.00. The communications you receive do not make this clear.
Tamiya 1/14 R/C Knight Hauler Truck Model Kit 11th October 2011
R/C truck kit
I have enjoyed building this excellent kit so far, it is at a standstill at the moment as one bag of parts was missing, the missing bag was ordered very quickly by Wonderland. I was however disappointed in the approximate four week wait for it to arrive from Japan.
- 33% offWas £404.99Now £269.99
- 35% offWas £384.99Now £249.99
- 27% offWas £344.99Now £249.99