Hobbyzone Firebird Stratos RTF R/C Plane
Now £89.99 (save £50.00)
Excl. VAT: £74.99
The Hobbyzone Firebird Stratos is an easy to fly radio control radio controlled model aircraft featuring state-of-the-art patent pending Virtual Instructor technology that is like having an expert RC pilot at your side operaing on 2.4 GHz.
The Virtual Instructor technology helps prevent accidents and damage to your aircraft by invisibly assisting in keeping the wings level, the turns smooth and descents and landings safe. Once basic flying ability improves the Virtual Instructor technology can be disabled allowing for more spirited flying.
Crammed full of innovative features such as a built in wing levelling system that can automatically correct the angle of bank in a turn if the transmitter stick is left at neutral, thrust differential on the twin motors, vortex generators and 2.4 GHz radio technology.
The airframe itself also features user and flight friendly features to ensure that the model can survive the inevitable bumps and bounces that can occur during the flight training process. These include breakaway
magnet-mounted wings, durable but easily repairable Z Foam construction, removable landing gear for belly landing and a shock absorbing rubber nose. The striking red and white colour scheme helps the novice pilot with the orientation of the model in the air.
On board the sophisticated electronic system with active control mixing takes the stress out of landings by automatically mixing the throttle and elevator controls so that when the throttle is reduced the elevator control is adjusted to help keep the models nose up as airspeed is reduced. A mix of rudder to elevator is also available to help the pilot maintain altitude during turns and the beauty of this feature is that it can be turned off as flying skills increase.
- Completely ready to fly, no building or painting
- Everything included with no additional purchases required
- Very quick and easy assembly, assembly guide included
- In the air in the time it takes to charge the battery
- Controlled by 2.4 GHz radio system
- Full control of pitch, throttle and turns
- Twin electric motors with contra rotating propellers
- Virtual Instructor technology on board
- Wing levelling system for automatic control of wing bank
- Durable Z foam construction for easy repairs
- Differential thrust on the motors
- Active throttle/elevator control mixing for easier landings
- Optional rudder/elevator mixing for easier turns
- Easy to remove landing gear for safe belly landings
- Wingspan:1067mm (42inch)
- Length:762mm (30inch)
- Weight:430g (15oz)
- Radio:3 channel 2.4 GHz
- Battery:1300mAh 7.4volt LiPo
- Charger:Balancing LiPo charger
Model: HBZ7700 Firebird Stratos RTF R/C Plane
Send to a friend
Hobbyzone Firebird Stratos RTF R/C Plane 7th May 2012
After watching the video for this plane on the Wonderland website and read reviews online, I purchased the Firebird Stratos and it was promptly delivered the next day.
Flies brilliantly and after a couple of goes I really got the hang of it.
- 45% offWas £79.99Now £43.99
- 20% offWas £99.99Now £79.99
- 20% offWas £149.99Now £119.99