Tamiya R/C Toyota Bruiser Model Kit
Now £698.99 (save £186.00)
Excl. VAT: £582.49
The Tamiya Toyota Bruiser model kit in 1/10 scale is a radio control buggy from the tamiya rc buggy collection.
The R/C Toyota Bruiser was originally released in 1985. It featured a realistic 3 speed transmission and a solid axle leaf spring suspension. The 2012 edition comes with the same spectacular features. The original layout of the chassis has been kept while modern improvements have been discretely incorporated to bring added fun and function. Includes 3-Speed refined clutch mechanisms.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The Bruiser body, including the sleeper cab, is made of durable injection-molded ABS plastic.
- Metal ladder frame chassis retains the original layout and features a black-finished surface.
- Newly-designed die-cast transmission is equipped with planetary gears.
- Refined clutch mechanisms offer smooth gear changes and superb durability. 3-speed gears are possible (1st gear=4WD, 2nd & 3rd gears=Rear Wheel Drive).
- Newly-designed front/rear axle housings are equipped with differential gears to offer smooth cornering performance.
- Front and rear differentials may be locked for enhanced off-road performance.
- Front & rear large diameter tires offer superb traction.
- Separately available LEDs can be installed in the light cases to depict realistic head and tail lights.
- Type 540 motor included.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: TS spray paint for body
Model: 58519 R/C Toyota Bruiser Model Kit