Tamiya R/C Sand Viper Model Kit
Now £119.99 (save £10.00)
Excl. VAT: £99.99
The Tamiya Sand Viper is one of the newest releases on the DT-02 chassis. This 1/10 scale 2WD radio control off-road buggy kit continues in the vein of our successful Desert Gator buggy but will feature an all new body and wing shape together with dish type wheels (planned). The Tamiya Sand Viper radio control buggy has the Versatile and reliable DT-02 chassis featuring transverse mounted Type RS540 motor and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Full ball bearings ensure maximum efficiency and a long-life of dirt tearing action!
About the model
- High performance 2WD off road buggy assembly kit.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil dampers secures stable running.
- Suspension upper arms use double-ended shafts, enabling fully adjustable camber angle.
- TEU-101BK electronic speed control included with kit.
- Type 540 motor.
- Differential gear gearbox is fully sealed from dirt and stones, ensuring a long life of smooth handling.
- Drive shaft features joint cup made of highly durable metal.
- Full ball bearing configuration offers maximum engine efficiency.
- Features wide grooved front tires and spiked rear tires for excellent off-road ability.
- Newly designed body and wing shape
- Wheels are racey off-road dish type
- Length: 384mm
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 140mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Lowest Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Weight: 1042g
- Motor: Type 540
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Tread: (Front & Rear) 216mm/208mm
- Diff. Gear: 3-bevel diff.
- Steering Tie Rod: 2-piece
- Suspension: 4-wheel Double Wishbone
- Gear Ratio: 9.28:1
Want to make your Sand Viper even faster? Why not check out our range of upgrade brushed electric motors, or unbeatable Brushless Motor Combo's.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for polycarbonate
Model: 58374 R/C Sand Viper Model Kit
Send to a friend
Tamiya R/C Sand Viper Model Kit 8th June 2011
Tamiya Sand Viper
My boy and I really love the cars.
Was very impressed with the postal service, couldn't belive that the delivery company actually gave me an hours window that would turn up within, and it was correct.
Tamiya R/C Sand Viper Model Kit 16th March 2011
My brother got a hornet for his birthday, and I wanted to join and race him, and bought the sand viper.
Easier to put together than an airfix kit, this thing is sleek, fast, easy to control and a Joy to play with.
I upgraded to the acoms racing pack and would recommend it. Charges in half an hour (and from the car too!) and you get around half an hour solid playtime out of one battery.
I have a lot of RC stuff - tank, speedboat, cars, helicopter, and this beats them all hands down for pure fun factor.
Tamiya R/C Sand Viper Model Kit 1st February 2011
I bought this after discovering my old Tamiya Falcon in the loft. Wanted to return to my childhood but with a more modern car. Really pleased with the Sand Viper as it was easy to build and ideally suited to someone returning to RC cars after 25 years. The car was delivered quickly and well packaged, after a lot of research on the net Wonderland Models were the cheapest by some way. Really pleased with the service a would definitely recommend.