Tamiya R/C Grasshopper Model Kit
Now £85.99 (save £4.00)
Excl. VAT: £71.66
The Tamiya Grasshopper off-road RC buggy in 1/10th scale is back and more fun than ever before! The Grasshopper stands as one of Tamiya's most popular R/C cars ever released, helping launch a 2WD R/C buggy boom worldwide.
The Tamiya The Grasshopper features an excellent performance rating on both dirt and on-road tracks, this awesome radio control buggy can take on any type of terrain.
Just like the original, this re-release features an easy to assemble chassis and drivetrain consisting of a durable but lightweight ABS resin bathtub frame, diff gear loaded sealed gearbox, oil filled rear dampers, powerful 380 motor and high performance suspension system.
The Tamiya Grasshopper is perfect for those that used to have one, those that have always wanted one, and for those that want a revolutionary buggy that has earned its place in R/C history.
About this model
- Length: 389mm, width: 223mm, height: 135mm, weight: 830g
- 380 type motor (chassis compatible with 540 type motor - sold separately)
- Transmission Type: Rear 2 Wheel Drive
- Independent swing axle front suspension, rolling rigid axle rear suspension, friction dampers
- Sealed rear gearbox to protect diff gear during off-road running
- 3-piece assembly wheel, straight ribbed racing front tires, paddle rear tires
- Front and rear axle compatible with ball bearings (sold separately)
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for polycarbonate
Model: 58346 R/C The Grasshopper Model Kit