Tamiya RC Novafox Model Kit
The Tamiya Novafox off-road RC buggy in 1/10th scale is back!
The Tamiya Novafox features an excellent performance rating on both dirt and on-road tracks, this awesome radio control buggy can take on any type of terrain.
The Fox chassis is unique - not shared by any other model in the Tamiya radio control range. The front and rear suspension is a double wishbone system with a mono-shock in the front and two shocks in the rear. The radio box is an enclosed type and the battery is mounted from the underside. In 2013 Tamiya re-released the Fox as the Novafox with minor modifications, with this version again released in 2023.
About this model
- Durable ABS resin monocoque frame
- Sealed gearbox contains 3-bevel differential
- 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension features dog-bone type rear driveshaft
- Features dual CVA dampers at the rear and 1 horizontally-placed
- CVA damper at the front
- Gold-colored metal-plated wheels feature front ribbed and rear oval block tires for great performance
- New dog-bone driveshafts
- Type 540 Motor included
- ESC included
- Polucarbonate body
- Length: 425mm
- Width: 225mm
- Height: 133mm
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS spray paint for polycarbonage body
Model: 58577 R/C Novafox Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.