HPI Racing Savage X RC 4.6 Nitro RTR 2.4GHz Radio Control Monster Truck
The HPI Savage X RC 4.6 Nitro RTR 2.4GHz Radio Control Monster Truck, now at Wonderland Models.
NEW - Shim behind Spur Gear to reduce wobble & wear
NEW - 0.9mm Clutch Springs - Later engagement for more torque, acceleration & reduced clutch wear
NEW - RF-50N Nitro Receiver (with Low Voltage Failsafe)
The massive F4.6 Big Block engine is designed for one thing and one thing only - huge amounts of horsepower! Nearly 3hp, in fact! Enough horsepower to get the Savage X 4.6 to speeds over 45mph (73kph)! And Big Block TORQUE is always on tap, just pull the throttle for instant thrills
- Pre-Assembled 1/8th scale monster truck
- Shaft 4WD drivetrain
- Legendary Savage toughness
- Iconic TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis design
- Pre-painted GT3 body in 2 different designs
- F4.6 engine with ABC construction and 8-port tuning for nearly 3hp
- Big Bore oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- Sintered metal gears for amazing durability
- 2-speed transmission for extreme acceleration and massive top speed
- Dual fiber disk brakes
- New Roto Start design for easier starting and simple maintenance
- 2.4GHz radio with TF-40
- Orange-anodized chassis parts
- Tough all-terrain tyres
- Black chrome wheels
Tyres: 159 x 85.5mm
Suspension Travel: 152mm
Engine: Big Block 4.6cc
Transmission: 2-Speed Drivetrain: Full-Time 4WD
- 4 x AA Batteries for transmitter
- 5-Cell NiMH Hump Receiver Battery
- Roto Start
- Plazma 7.2V 2000mAh Ni-MH Battery Pack
- 7.2V 6 Cell Ni-MH Charger
- Nitro Car Fuel
- 250cc Fuel Bottle
- Glow Plug Igniter
Model: 160100 Savage X RC 4.6 Nitro RTR 2.4GHz RC Monster Truck
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.