Wingnut Wings 1/32 Sopwith Camel BR1
Brand: Wingnut Wings
Model Number: 32070
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Wingnut Wings 1/32 Sopwith Camel BR1 from the plastic aircraft model kits range accurately recreates the real life World War One fighter aircraft. This model requires paint and glue to complete.
- High quality Cartograf decals for 5 aircraft
- 164 high quality injection moulded plastic parts
- Optional fuselage halves with alternative lacing details, windscreens, cut down cockpit decking, common or Bentley style engine cowlings, small & large cut out top wing centre sections, early and late undercarriage, propellers, 20lb Cooper bombs & carrier
- Highly detailed 16 part 150hp Bentley BR.1 engine
- 10 photo-etched metal detail parts
- Fine in scale rib tape detail
- Full rigging diagram.
Manufacturer: Wingnut Wings
Model: 32070 Sopwith Camel BR.1
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.