Victrix British Napoleonic Highlander Centre Companies
Model Number: VX0006
Scale: 1/56 (28mm)
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
The Victrix British Napoleonic Highlander Centre Companies set features the following:
- 52 individual figures including officers, standard bearers, NCO's, and drummers.
- Separate heads allowing great flexibility in the posing of the models.
- All the heads have individual faces sculpted to a high standard giving figures character and an authentic look.
- Each set contains advancing, marching and firing line positions with many variations on each type of pose.
- The sets contain dozens of arms allowing endless pose combinations. No two units need look the same, this is a huge improvement on sets of metal figures.
- Separate back packs, sword scabbards, muskets and pistols providing yet more opportunity for figures to have a unique look.
- Fast play rule set written by Barry Hilton from The League of Augsburg will be included in each boxed set.
- We have also included a 4 piece measuring rule with the figures that can be used in conjunction with the rule set.
- A set of 2 kings colours and 2 regimental colours included in each set. In addition we are providing a different flag sheet for each of our first 4 boxed sets. This potentially provides colours for 8 different regiments.
Model: VX0006 British Napoleonic Highlander Centre Companies
Scale: 28mm 1/56
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.