Tamiya 1/10 Tyrrell P34 '77 GP XB Expert Built
Model Number: 47428
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
The Tamiya R/C Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler 1977 Monaco GP Expert Built (No R/C Electrics/System) in 1/10 scale is a radio control Formula 1 car from the tamiya rc car collection.
The Tyrrell P34, the only 6-wheeled F1 race car ever to compete in the history of F1, caused a lot of fanfare and controversy when it was introduced in 1976. This is a 1/10 R/C model of the Tyrrell P34 which raced at the 1977 Monaco GP, which had a different rear wing and engine cover than the car which raced at the Japanese GP.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale Pre-built R/C Car. Length: 430mm, width: 204mm
- Features an accurate multi-piece polycarbonate body. Body, driver torso, mirror sections, rear wing, oil cooler and other aero parts.
- A specially-modified version of the F103 is used, which provides 6-wheeled driving fun! The half double deck frame utilizes 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower FRP plates.
- Kingpin coil spring 4-wheel independent front suspension uses one-piece lower arm and separate left/right upper arms. The front 4 wheels are steerable, just as on the real racing car.
- The rear suspension features an FRP T-bar with TRF damper and low friction pads.
- Efficient direct-drive setup has the spur gear powered directly by the pinion.
- A built-in ball differential gives limited slip effect.
- Stickers are included to recreate the sponsor logos and other markings on the car, including Goodyear logos.
THIS CAR IS PRE BUILT BUT DOES NOT COME WITH AN R/C SYSTEM INSTALLED
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
THIS R/C CAR REQUIRES:
- ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
- Radio: TX/RX 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
Model: 47428 R/C Tyrrell P34 1977 Monaco GP Limited Edition Expert Built No R/C System
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.