Tamiya R/C TRF419X Radio Control Racing Car Chassis Kit
Model Number: 42301
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya 1/10 RC 419X TRF Tamiya Racing Factory Radio control Chassis Kit.
The TRF 419X represents the top-line of Tamiya RC chassis and is for serious electric RC racers and enthusiasts only!
The TRF Team have been busy analysing and tweaking their top-line TRF419 R/C Chassis, to produce the TRF419X! It utilises the same effective layout as the TRF419, but features multiple part re-designs, with many components produced in different material to optimise the 419X's flex and provide a lower centre of gravity, maximising grip on a variety of surfaces. This chassis will be based upon the model used in the recent Thailand International Touring Car Race 2016 Race.
Chassis Kits are not supplied with a vehicle body shell, and may not include tyres/wheels, speed controller, motors, etc, unless otherwise stated.
- Belt Drive
- New super short oil dampers
- New aluminium front suspension mount
- Redesigned arms, duralumin front/rear bulkheads & motor mount
- Redesigned servo mount, rear uprights, damper stays and battery holders
- More flexible carbon fibre double deck
- Lower suspension mount for stable cornering
- Front & centre ballast weights for official races
- TRF sticker sheet
- Detachable inner camber link attachment piece allows for precise fine-tuning of the camber turnbuckle length
- Rear oil-filled gear differential and front direct coupler spool
- RC Stabilizer ball connector fluorine coated
- RC TRF damper ball connector
RADIO GEAR AND BATTERY/CHARGER PACKAGES
CHASSIS KITS REQUIRE:
- Polycarbonate Body Shell
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 42301 TRF491X RC Racing Chassis Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.