Tamiya R/C Gazoo TS050 Hybrid 2019 F103GT Kit
Model Number: 58680
Surface: On Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya R/C Toyota TS050 Hybrid F103GT in 1/10 scale is the latest in the on road radio controlled car series of Tamiya releases.
This is a 1/10 scale radio control replica of the Toyota GAZOO Racing TS050 Hybrid from the 2019 season. It is a World Endurance Championship race car that competed throughout the WEC 2018-2019 season. This specific kit celebrates Toyota’s second win at the famed 24 Hours of Le Mans. It is only the second automotive company from Japan to ever win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Compared to the 2018 Hybrid race car, this kit uses updated livery stickers that were used in the 2019 winning car at Le Mans!
F103GT - Fun, Responsive Direct Drive!
The F103GT chassis utilizes 2WD direct drive, with a rear-mounted motor. Its FRP double-deck frame employs 1.5mm upper and 2.5mm lower decks, cushioned by link-type arm and coil spring left/right independent front suspension. An FRP T-bar is the centerpiece of the rigid rear suspension setup, working in tandem with the friction plate and coil spring unit to provide a smooth drive. The height adjustable gear case allows a range of ground clearance settings, and contains a high-performance ball differential. Front uprights give a 3° caster angle, and are equipped with 850 ball bearings. Get ready for a fun, responsive drive!
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 418mm
- Width: 188mm
- Height: 115mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Includes multi-piece polycarbonate body with separate body, shark fin, canard, light case and wing components. Molded ABS plastic parts are used for side mirrors.
- Stickers are included to recreate the No.7 and No.8 car liveries for not only the 2019 livery cars but also their 2018 livery counterparts. They also cover parts of the red and black livery sections.
- The F103GT chassis employs a double-deck FRP frame (lower: 2.5mm, upper: 1.5mm).
- Utilizes front kingpin coil sprung suspension and a rear rigid type setup with FRP T-bar and friction damper.
- 10-spoke gun metal color wheels are paired with super slick tires.
- Includes 540-Size brushed motor.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS polycarbonate paint to complete.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
THIS ELECTRIC R/C KIT REQUIRES:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
- ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
Model: 58680 R/C Toyota TS050 Hybrid 2019 F103GT Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.