Tamiya R/C TB EVO 7 Limited Edition Racing Chassis Kit
Model Number: 42315
Surface: Off Road
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya TB EVO 7 Limited Edition Racing Chassis Kit is the latest release in the TB EVO series of chassis, and the first new number variant since 2014! The new look TB EVO. 7 takes this chassis series, which is the pinnacle of Tamiya shaft-driven 4WD, in a brand new direction: multiple selectable motor positions, the replacement of an upper deck with a stiffener, and more!
- This is an R/C 1/10 scale shaft-driven 4WD chassis assembly kit.
- Length: 371mm, Width: 185mm, Wheelbase: 258mm.
- The chassis is based around a 2mm thick aluminium lower deck and 6mm thick centre stiffener, which give a blend of rigid pitch damping and flexible roll. The number of screws used to attach the stiffener can be changed to alter chassis rigidity.
- The lack of an upper deck lowers the chassis' centre of gravity.
- A largely overhauled layout includes updated motor positions and bulkhead design.
- The motor is longitudinally mounted. Users can choose from 3 layouts (front; mid; rear) to adjust performance depending upon conditions and driving style.
- Comes with TRF super short big bore dampers.
- Motor clearance can be adjusted simply from above, for quick in-pit tweaks.
- Steering linkage components are installed directly onto the bulkhead as opposed to being attached to the chassis. This removes any effect upon chassis roll.
- Highly-efficient shaft-driven 4WD is achieved with a front direct coupling and WO universal shafts, plus a rear gear differential unit and aluminium drive shafts.
- Proven TRF418 suspension arms and TRF419 rear uprights are employed.
ELECTRIC CHASSIS KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya Polycarbonate spray paints for bodyshell
- ESC (Electronic Speed Controller
Model: 42315 TB EVO 7 LTD ED R/C Chassis Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.