Tamiya R/C Sand Rover 2011 Model Kit
Model Number: 58500
Surface: Off Road
The Tamiya R/C Sand Rover 2011 in 1/10 scale is the latest in the off road radio controlled buggy series of Tamiya re-releases.
The Sand Rover attracted many hobbyists to the exciting world of R/C in the early days of the radio control buggy era. Originally released in 1981, the R/C Sand Rover featured simple construction and a dune buggy body design. To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Tamiya is matching the classic buggy body with the modern, easy-to-assemble DT-02 chassis, making it perfect for those who are new to R/C hobby.
Specifications and Features:
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) First production run bonus only. 10/2011
- The durable resin body is molded in white and may be finished using Tamiya Color paints.
- The DT-02 chassis is equipped with a 4-wheel independent suspension with coil spring dampers.
- 380 size motor included and is coupled with a 10T pinion gear (gear ratio=15.768:1)
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Ribbed front and spiked rear tires
- Semi-finished driver figure (pre-painted face & hat) included.
- Included Type 380 motor can be replaced with Type 540 motor to increase speed and power.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control. (equipped with low voltage protection feature)
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya TS spray paints
Model: 58500 R/C Sand Rover 2011 Model Kit
Reviewed by Chris
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.