Tamiya R/C Rock Socker CR-01 (ESC Required)
Model Number: 58592
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The new Tamiya radio control Rock Socker is the latest addition to the Tamiya rock crawler line-up. It takes inspiration for its body design of rock crawling cars seen in real life, and is based upon the CR-01 chassis, a heavy-duty unit with a number of features that enable driving on extremely bumpy and uneven terrain.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The body of the car is based upon a Tamiya classic, the Stadium Blitzer, which has been modified, featuring
- an updated colour scheme and brand new marking stickers to herald the arrival of this fresh face.
- The shaft driven chassis features a compact planetary gearbox which transfers power to the wheels, and is
- small enough to enable a lower centre of gravity.
- The CR-01 chassis' supreme climbing ability stems from the rigid 4-link suspension with front/rear
- stabilizers. It is fitted with push rod-actuated oil dampers, with coil springs to act as tension springs.
- Front and rear 3-bevel differentials are lockable to provide even better traction off-road.
- Tyres with side tread patterns provide further-enhanced grip.
- Type 540 motor included. Electronic Speed Control not included.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya Polycarbonate Spray Paint
- ESC: Electric Speed Control
Model: 58592 R/C Rock Socker CR-01 (ESC Required)
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.