Tamiya R/C Nissan GT-R LM Nismo F103GT Model Kit
Model Number: 58617
Surface: On Road
The Tamiya R/C Nissan GT-R LM Nismo Launch Version F103GT in 1/10 scale is the latest in the on road radio controlled car series of Tamiya releases.
This R/C model release depicts the prototype version of the FF layout Nissan GT-R which the Japanese
motor giant is planning to enter into 2015 endurance races such as the famed 24 Hours of Le Mans. The car is based upon Nissan's flagship model the GT-R, and features a futuristic and exaggerated form which is bound to catch the eye.
- This is a 1/10 scale 2WD R/C model assembly kit.
- The body of the prototype GT-R LM Nismois accurately captured.
- The F103GT chassis offers zippy, sharp running thanks to a rear 2WD direct drive setup. FRP double deck frame features 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower deck.
- Front coil spring independent suspension employs link-type arms. Rear rigid type suspension features FRP T bar, friction damper plate and coil spring shock unit.
- Height adjustable gear case allows wide range of settings. Includes ball differential for high traction running.
- Front uprights with caster angle of 3 degrees are equipped with 850 ball bearings.
- Type 540 motor included.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
- ESC: Electronic Speed Controller
Model: 58617 R/C Nissan GT-R LM Nismo Launch Version Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.