Tamiya R/C Neo Scorcher Blue Metallic LTD ED 4WD Buggy
Model Number: 47346
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The RC Neo Scorcher Limited Edition Blue Metallic 4WD Buggy is one of the most popular off-road buggies to be released on the TT-02B chassis platform. The TT-02B is based on the TT-02 entry level multi-purpose platform designed to be easy to assemble for first time R/C kit builders.
While the main tub chassis and 4WD shaft drive-train are the same as the TT-02, the suspension is designed to accommodate off-road rugged running.
Tamiya is pleased to announce the TT-02B chassis, a buggy version of the recently-released 4WD TT-02 chassis. With the same easy assembly and maintenance as that offered by the TT-02, the TT-02B chassis is an excellent starting point for users who are just starting out in the world of R/C.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Bathtub-type frame features longitudinally-placed battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for a low center of gravity.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers, and iscombined with high-grip spiked tires to give excellent traction.
- Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
- Includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor.
- A wide range of option parts are available to customize the chassis.
- Pre-painted, blue metallic polycarbonate bodyshell
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
Model: 47346 R/C Neo Scorcher Limited Edition Blue Metallic TT-02B Model Kit
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.