Tamiya R/C Mazda 3 TT-02 Model Kit
Model Number: 58671
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: On Road
The Tamiya 1/10 RC Mazda 3 Radio Control Model Kit.
This TAMIYA R/C model recreates the Mazda 3, which was first unveiled at the 2018 L.A. Auto Show. The polycarbonate body faithfully captures the lines of the 2019 Mazda 3 and it sits on top the easy to build and drive TT-02 chassis.
TT-02: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft Driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
Features & Spec:
- 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 436mm, width: 187mm.
- Body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Features separate parts for side mirrors.
- A special red version of the TT-02 Lower Deck (Hard) is included, giving the model superb rigidity.
- Includes Tamiya logo stickers.
- Twin 5-spoke wheels are gun metal color, and paired with racing radial tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
- Includes 540-type motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58671 RC Mazda 3 Radio Control Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.