Tamiya R/C Suzuki Jimny (SJ30) Wheelie WR-02 Model Kit
Model Number: 58531
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya R/C Suzuki Jimny (SJ30) Wheelie WR-02 Model Kit is a 1/12 scale radio controlled car on the Tamiya off-road range.
The Suzuki Jimny was a popular compact SUV which was first introduced in the early 1970s.
The vehicle featured ladder frame construction and a rigid axle suspension for off-road performance. Tamiya's R/C assembly kit depicts the 2nd generation SJ30 variant, released in 1981, on the fun WR-02 chassis.
About the Model
- This is a 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The distinctive form of the SUV is reproduced in polycarbonate. Injection-molded comic driver figure is also included.
- Heavy-duty monocoqoue chassis features a 4-wheel double wishbone suspension a fully-enclosed gearbox with differential, and rear-wheel drive.
- Tyres/wheels and the gearbox/motor come pre-assembled to enable ease of assembly.
- Designed with a wheelie bar to enable fun, wheels in the air driving action.
Wide Variety of Replacement Parts and Hop-Up Parts are separately available. Click Here to view
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate
Model: 58531 R/C Jimny (SJ30) Wheelie WR-02 Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.