Tamiya R/C Isuzu Mu Type X CC-01 Model Kit
Model Number: 47370
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Isuzu MU Type X which originally appeared back in November 1995 is once again available as a Limited-Edition R/C assembly kit. With a 2m33cm wheelbase, the 2-seater mu was based around a tough off-road chassis that employed a ladder frame and rigid rear suspension.
Image not of inal model, product may differ.
The actual car was also rebadged and sold in other countries with names such as the Frontera Sport, Amigo and Rodeo Sport. Tamiya’s R/C kit employs a highly realistic injection molded body and it is mounted on the reliable and easy to maintain CC-01 chassis, making it a joy to drive both on and off-road!
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The polycarbonate body has metal-plated parts for front grille guard and rear roll bar for enhanced presence.
- Metal-plated wheels also included.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with oil dampers.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 47370 R/C Isuzu Mu Type X CC-01 Model Kit
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.