Tamiya R/C Flower Power VW Type 2 T1 Van Kit
Model Number: 47453
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: On Road
The TAMIYA R/C Flower Power VW Type 2 model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. For a limited time only, you can get your hands on this Peace and Love decorated version body that turns it into a veritable Hippy wagon! The R/C assembly kit is based upon the proven 2WD M-05 chassis.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 426mm, width: 195mm, height: 177mm.
- PRE-PAINTED polycarbonate body in TAMIYA PS-3 Light blue, with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
- Brand new sticker sheet with hippy-inspired designs included to decorate the body.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
Model: 47453 R/C VW Tpye 2 T1 Van Flower Power M-05 Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.