Tamiya R/C Ferrari 458 Challenge TT-02 Model Kit
Model Number: 58560
Surface: On Road
The Ferrari 458 Challenge is a circuit car which made its debut in 2009. Based on the 458 Italia, it is seen as the successor to the F430.
This exciting machine is the first 1/10 scale subject to appear on the newly-designed TT-02 chassis. The TT-02 chassis is a 4WD entry level machine designed for easy assembly and high durability.
Just like its predecessor, the TT-01 (first released in April 2003 with the iconic Enzo Ferrari body) the TT-02 is a great platform to start your on-road racing hobby or bashing in the parking lot. The TT-02 design incorporates advancements that make it possible to use modern day battery technologies simpler as well as giving the user more adjustability.
Its 4,500cc displacement engine produces 570ps at 9,000rpm. For the final classy touch the interior of the original car was designed with input from 7-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher.
Key new features:
Brake disc-shaped, wheel hubs which add to the chassis' highly realistic appearance.
The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features friction dampers and uses identical L/R suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly and maintenance.
Both the motor and the battery are longitudinally-placed in the ABS resin chassis for excellent balance.
Upright assembly can be changed to give the chassis an extra 4mm of travel for Rally racing.
Specs & Features
- Scale: 1/10 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: on-road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: independent suspension
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Tire type: rubber
- Tire tread: slick
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): included
- ESC model: TEU-105BK
- LED Light buckets: yes
- LED lights: no
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: yes
- Adjustable track width: yes
- Adjustable shock angle: yes
- Special feature 1: Sticker sheet and window masks included.
- Special feature 2: Model features 24mm narrow mesh wheels in silver.
- Special feature 3: Separately molded head- and taillight cases included to allow attachment of separately-sold LEDs.
- Special feature 4: Choose between 257mm or 251mm wheelbase.
- Special feature 5: Ground clearance can be raised 4mm by changing upright assembly (Rally set-up)
- Special feature 6: Comes with Type 380 motor-compatible motor mount for novice drivers.
- Special feature 7: Square-shaped battery compatible.
- Special feature 8: Skid shaped main chassis to reduce surface contact during hard cornering.
- Special feature 9: Disc shaped wheel hubs for realistic scale appearance.
- Special feature 10: Symmetrical suspension arms for easy maintenance and assembly.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58560 R/C Ferrari 458 Challenge TT-02 Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.