Tamiya R/C 1/10 Audi A4 Quattro Touring TT-01E LTD
Model Number: 47414
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: On Road
The Tamiya Audi A4 Quattro Touring TT-01E Limited Edition is an R/C assembly kit recreating a classic Audi A4 Quattro Touring car as it raced in 1997.
In the late 1990s, manufacturer-backed teams would come to dominate touring car series around the world. One of the most pre-eminent was Audi, which spared no expense in its pursuit of the top of the podium. Using its base A4 quattro as a platform, Audi developed the car significantly and turned it into a race winner. In addition, Audi sought the best drivers from around the world in order to do their creation justice.
TT-01 Type E Chassis is a bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E and has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower centre of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame are a fibreglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers which improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod to provide smooth steering action. The low centre of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to result in superb driving characteristics.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The model's polycarbonate body accurately recreates that of the real touring car.
- Separate moulded parts recreate side mirrors and sporty rear wing.
- Stickers are included to recreate markings for both no.5 and no.45 cars (they raced in different touring car series), with masking stickers to help during the paint job.
- 18-spoke wheels are moulded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
- The shaft driven 4WD TT-01E is a highly versatile,easy to build chassis.
- The kit includes decorative and masking stickers.
- Type 540 Motor included.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 47414 R/C Audi A4 Quattro Touring TT-01E Ltd Ed
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.