Tamiya R/C Ford Bronco 1973 (CC-01) Model Kit
Model Number: 58469
Surface: Off Road
The Tamiya 1/10 Ford Bronco 1973 CC-01 is an rc radio control off road truck kit. It requires painting and assembly to complete it.
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called "Early Bronco" which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open "Roadster," the single cabin pick-up "Utility," and the "Wagon" which had a resin roof.
The body featured triangular protrusions on both sides on the curved front hood which worked well as a guide for drivers to accurately measure the body size while driving. The front suspension features coil springs combined with the rigid axle, which was a first for mass-produced 4X4 vehicles and works well both on-road and off-road.
The Bronco is still greatly popular around the world, particularly in America, where many are used as cross-country and rock crawling vehicles.
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Ford Bronco.
- Length: 435mm.
- Polycarbonate shell.
- Front & Rear light cases and mirrors are all precisely reproduced with durable ABS resin.
- Parts such as the front bumper and large-sized block tires with realistic tread pattern provide the model with a realistic scale presence.
- Fully-enclosed front and rear gearboxes are equipped with differential gears for smooth cornering.
- Metal-plated wheels included.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers for excellent shock absorption.
- LEDs to depict headlights (white) and taillights (red) are included.
- It is also possible to assemble with LED Light Control Unit TLU-02 (Item 53937). (Sold separately)
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for polycarbonate
- 8xAA Batteries for the Transmitter
Model: 58469 R/C Ford Bronco 1973 Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.